Date:      Fri, 24 Mar 2006 16:26:21 +0200
From:      Casper <kl@os.lv>
To:        freebsd-pf@freebsd.org
Subject:   Collecting pf log...

  Hi,

  I currently have 3 isp`s routers and want to make central collection
for logs in one place and give other people possible to make statistics
etc. How I understand it is possible to write all log to sql database,
but I heard that it is not good idea, because writing on line logs to
sql database is not so fast as it to write to file, I can slow down my
internet line. I have p4 2.4 512ram with ata disk router. I have
suggested to make script what at night write log file to sql db.
  Any suggestion, have experience?

thnx,

Casper