Date:      Sat, 25 May 1996 10:14:51 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Pedro Giffuni S." <pedro@unb15.campus.unal.edu.co>
To:        Pius Fischer <pius@iago.ienet.com>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ISO Developer's Environment

My thesis involves comunicating two manufacturing devices, and executing
commands remotely.
ISODE implements 6 layers of the OSI model. A particular App service,
FTAM (File Transfer Access Management) is also available publicly.
I haven't tried to compile it either (archie gives a big list of sites),
but the documentation says it runs under all BSD's, over X25 or TCPIP.
I am very interested in hearing from any experiences with it!
regards,

Pedro.