Date:      Sun, 19 Dec 1999 17:11:52 +1100
From:      Paul Mauriks <pmauriks@ue.com.au>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Hardware Compatibility IBM ETHERJET PCMCIA

It's extremely unclear from the Hardware support information (or even
the CD) whether the IBM EtherJet PCMCIA network card is supported under
FreeBSD (Any Flavor). I'd like to migrate my Laptop (a Toshiba 510) to
FreeBSD 3.3 from Red Hat linux but I need the machine to be networked.

Can you tell me definatively whether that FreeBSD supports the IBM
EtherJet PCMCIA card (based on the CS89x0 series of chips.). I know the
EtherJet ISA/PCI card is supported but that has a different chipset. I
know that some IBM PCMCIA cards are supported - but which ones.

Thanks In Advance

pmauriks@ue.com.au

--
Paul Mauriks