Date:      Mon, 23 Dec 2002 10:25:32 -0500
From:      Mike Tancsa <mike@sentex.net>
To:        Thomas Nystrom <thn@saeab.se>
Cc:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Fix for hanging of vr interface (Rhine Ethernet)

At 01:07 AM 21/12/2002 +0100, Thomas Nystrom wrote:
>Is it possible for you to check the type and brand of the PHY-chip? You
>must locate the chip directly on the motherboard. Or tell me the type of
>the motherboard and I might grab some info about the board from the net.

Hi,
         The Motherboard is a BioStar U8068. Chipset is Via VT8751=20
(pm4M266)/VT8235.  There is nothing obvious on the board that says what=20
rev. If you like, I could send you a couple of .jpg images of the=20
motherboard if that helps.

Also, while pushing the board network wise, I got a
vr0: Using force reset command.
Is this normal ?

         ---Mike