Date:      Fri, 27 Oct 1995 20:05:32 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        wheelman@atom.com
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: New SNAP-951026

>Hello.  I figured I would try out the new snap (10/26) since I was having
>the telnet problem and the pkg_manage problem (Both broken), and was told
>that the next SNAP would contain the
>fixes.  Strangely enough, it doesn't. <G>  What gives?

Huh?  Who told you that? :-)

Neither telnet nor pkg_manage have been changed in this snapshot, nor
did I have (or announce) any plans to.  The telnet problem will
hopefully be fixed soon, pkg_manage I don't have any plans to touch.
I've essentially re-implemented it in the system installation tool
itself.

					Jordan