Date:      Wed, 8 Nov 2000 17:47:23 -0600
From:      Steve Price <sprice@hiwaay.net>
To:        Daniel <euskalanuncio@euskalnet.net>
Cc:        ebakke@trolltech.com, ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Port: MyODBC-2.50.34

On Wed, Nov 08, 2000 at 10:59:16PM +0100, Daniel wrote:
# Hi,
# We want to download the package version of MyODBC-2.50.34 and we can not
# find it. What would you recommend us to do? How can we install that?

You can't find it because it the package building machines were
having troubles building it.  I've just sent the attached patch
to the maintainer of the mysql323-client port (which is where the
problem originates).

#
# We do not know about how to do another type of installation. Please give
# us a hand.

If you can tell us what version of FreeBSD you are using you
could probably convince an enterprising soul on this list to
build a package of it for you. :)

-steve