Date:      Mon, 27 Jun 2005 15:32:02 +0530
From:      Srinivas Goud <cnugoud@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   IPv6 Extension Headers

Hello All,
I am working on IPv6 Extension Headers Implementation. =20
I am confused with freeBSD implementation and RFC2460 specification
for Destination Options.

My interpretation from RFC2460 is that,  If a packet consists of
hop-by-hop and destination extension headers, destination header
should be inserted inside AH.
i.e., hop + AH + dst.=20

But freeBSD implementation is the other way,=20
i.e., hop + dst + AH.

which is correct way of implementation according to RFC2460? Please
let me know, if my interpretation is wrong.

Any help will be appreciated greatly.

Thanks,
Srinivas.

--=20
Srinivas Goud
"Everything is Nicer when shared with a Friend"