Date:      Fri, 31 Jan 1997 21:11:53 +0100 (MET)
From:      hm@hcs.de (Hellmuth Michaelis)
To:        nate@mt.sri.com (Nate Williams)
Cc:        hm@hcs.de, mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 2.1.6.1 + PAO: occasional panic at boot

>From the keyboard of Nate Williams:

> Weird.  But, the apm0 driver doesn't print that out, but the kernel
> itself does.  Can you do a backtrace to see whose calling panic()?

Will do that.

> > The machine is a digital Hinote 433, 12Mb Ram, 512Mb disk (Toshiba
> > MK1924FCV).
>
> How old is the BIOS on this thing?

1.42. But it also did it with 1.41.

Everything else functions just fine. Suspend/resume works. Removal and
plug-in of the 3c589 just works. The ep driver just works. Good work !!

hellmuth
--
Hellmuth Michaelis    HCS Hanseatischer Computerservice GmbH    Hamburg, Europe
    In their infinite wisdom, the folks at HP have decided that mere mortals