Date:      Wed, 8 Apr 2020 16:19:46 +0530
From:      radhika somaiya <somaiyaradhika062@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Query on installing v6eval to FreeBSD 12.1

Hi team,

I am very new to this FreeBSD world. Currently have set up my system having
dual booting of FreeBSD 12.1 release with preinstalled windows 10.

After booting into FreeBSD, I want to set up the Tahi self test tool where
I am facing the complication error while compiling the v6eval package. I
have downloaded v6eval latest package 3.3.5 version.

Please any one help me to narrow down the issue that I am facing. The error
comes as: error: unknown type name 'des_key_schedule': did you mean
'DES_key_scedule'?

I searched from the net and trying to downgrade the openssl version from
1.1.1d to 1.0. But it is not happening.

Any help would be appreciated highly.

Below is the snap of the error:

Thank you,