Date:      Tue, 18 Mar 1997 17:00:12 -0600 (CST)
From:      Wayne Baety <mrfoine@enteract.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   ISDN for 3.0-SNAP

is there isdn support and/or a packages available for Teles S0/16.3 isdn
cards for 3.0-SNAP....i could only find a package for 2.2-CURRENT...or
perhaps can I hack kernel sources using the patch files as a guidline or
is this method not recommended...(referring to the bisdn package)

Alternatively, Can someone point me to Terminal Adaptor hardware/software
solution that can run over the Teles Cards to emulate a com port connected
modem... (yes Im aware of the 115Kbs vs 12.8KBs limitation using this
method) or a Terminal Adaptor that is compatible with dss1 (German
switching standards) and S0 bus technology?

Help would be greatly appreciated...