Date:      Sun, 19 Jan 2003 23:32:51 +0000
From:      Tim Bishop <tim@bishnet.net>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   irc/pircbot not built as a package on 5.0

I've noticed that on 5.0 there isn't a package of irc/pircbot, yet there
does seem to be one for the 4 stable tree. Having taken a look at bento
there aren't any build errors, it just seems that it's not being built -
unlike the 4 stable one which builds fine.

Is there a reason for this? I ask because as the maintainer I want to
be sure it's not a problem with the port causing it not to be built :-)

Cheers,
Tim.