Date:      Wed, 23 Feb 2000 20:37:55 +0100
From:      Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven <asmodai@bart.nl>
To:        "Karsten W. Rohrbach" <karsten@rohrbach.de>
Cc:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-fs@FreeBSD.ORG, mckusick@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Panic #3 (ffs)

-On [20000223 20:35], Karsten W. Rohrbach (karsten@rohrbach.de) wrote:
>which megaraid adapter do you use in this box (hw, fw ver, bios ver,
>cntl-m ver)...
>
>i've seen those panics on our old news box when there where errors on
>the scsi busses which did not get detected properly. mainly termination
>issues *sigh*

amr0: <AMI MegaRAID> mem 0xe3000000-0xe300ffff irq 10 at device 10.1 on
pci0
amr0: firmware EH61 bios 1.31  16MB memory
amrd0: <MegaRAID logical drive> on amr0
amrd0: 35040MB (71761920 sectors) RAID 0 (optimal)

And I receive the panics on BOTH the array and the normal da disks.

I know the termination is correct.

--
Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven          Network- and systemadministrator
<asmodai@bart.nl>                      bART Internet Services /