Date:      Tue, 27 Jan 1998 18:20:37 +0000 (GMT)
From:      The Administrator <admin@righi.df.unibo.it>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   ctrl-alt-del

On my system, a i486 running FreeBSD-2.2.5,
the sequence of keys Ctrl-Alt-Canc causes a reboot,
if done on console.
The thing is that I am never at console,
and the console is avaliable for users who need to make
library research with netscape.
Well I would like to disable users to reboot
the system whenever they want with the 3 keys.
Does someone know how to do it? how to disable Ctrl-Alt-Canc ?
On Linux it was easy changing the configuration in
/etc/inittab, but there is not this file on BSD.
Someone could help me?
thanks

Rick