Date:      Thu, 04 Jun 2015 17:53:34 +0200
From:      Andrea Venturoli <ml@netfence.it>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Can you tell me something about you development host?

On 06/04/15 17:22, Matías Perret Cantoni wrote:

> I use Linux Mint because I need a GUI for web browsing and some rich
> text editing.

What such GUI tools do you use?
Just double check they are available on FreeBSD too.

> So, what can you tell me about you development station?

What do you want to know? :-)

> What's your setup?

I just use emacs for every editing need and JDK, GCC, CLang, PHP,
Python, ...

> Can you make me any recommendation?

Yes: if you like your Mint tools, try to use those on FreeBSD.

> I also wonder how do you manage your emails, specially the ones from
> this mailing list. Do you use some text based tool? Or just a GUI one?

I use ThunderBird (which again should be no different to what it is on
Mint).

  bye
	av.