Date:      Sun, 13 Jan 2002 03:00:38 -0800 (PST)
From:      Angel Todorov <attcyber@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   XFree 4.1.0 under FreeBSD 4.5 prerelease

Hello,

 I have recently installed XFree 4.1.0 (FreeBSD-4.x
binaries) and I am running FreeBSD 4.5 PRERELEASE.
However, When I configure and start the X Server, the
screen goes black and no keyboard key or combination
of keys work. I have installed the same distribution
of XFree on the same hardware configuration before on
my FreeBSD 4.3 and 4.4, and I haven't experienced any
problem. Also, I have tried the GENERIC 4.5 prerelease
kernel and the situation is the same. I would be very
grateful if someone knows something about that.

Bye