Date:      Wed, 24 Aug 2016 17:09:59 -0800
From:      "CK" <un_x@earthlink.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   FreeBSD/Xorg/Openchrome Segfault

What kind of dumbass reply is this?  Why even bother to make
such a reply?  What do you know about anything?  FYI, I have
been running FreeBSD for over 20 years, and spent over 1/2 a
decade helping people on this maillist from 1995-2000+, and my
"business" is not for monetary gain, it is for the benefit of
people and this world, on extremely critical+serious
technological topics that few in the world could understand,
while I barely sustain on less than $4000/year.

I've been busy trying to research this problem while Steve made
a reply.  I have half a website dedicated to FreeBSD code in
service to others.  Please, don't reply with further asshole
comments like this, it serves no purpose other than broadcasting
your ignorance+idiocy.  Toodle-pip - very effeminate.