Date:      Mon, 30 Jun 2008 14:31:14 +0200
From:      "Bc. Radek Krejca" <radek@ceskedomeny.cz>
To:        freebsd-x11@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Problem witch xorg on 7.0

Hi,

  I have new symptoms for this problem and emergency help (not good
  but working).

  When I start 2 X servers, then firs has still problems but second
  is working. In KDE you can configure kdmrc for starting two X
  servers. Then you have on terminal 9 X server, which isnt working
  and on terminal 10 (ALT+F9) working kdm and KDE.

  I dont know why, but this is working. It was very big fortune
  discover this. Thanks to my colleague who has old kdmrc with one
  server for connection to remote X server.

  Radek

--=20
Regards,
 Bc. Radek Krejca