Date:      Mon, 06 Mar 2006 10:37:58 +0100
From:      Per olof Ljungmark <peo@intersonic.se>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   help decipher login msgs

Hi all,

I want to set up Webmin to administer mailboxes on a Cyrus-IMAP server
with the help of an external module
http://www.tecchio.net/webmin/cyrus/
and it works, sort of.

The following messages are recorded in /var/log/messages:

perl: No worthy mechs found
(the login works despite this message)

Mar  5 18:33:23 daemon su: login_getclass: unknown class
'/usr/local/cyrus/bin/mbpath "user/<username>"'
Mar  5 18:33:23 daemon su: login_getclass: unknown class
'/usr/local/cyrus/bin/mbexamine "user/<username>"'
This one I would be very interested to know more about. The login.conf
manpage is a bit stiff for me but it is exactly those two functions I'm
interseted in.

Thanks,
Per olof