Date:      Sun, 14 Sep 2003 14:57:32 -0700
From:      Cy Schubert <Cy.Schubert@komquats.com>
To:        Mo <mo@qubix.ca>
Cc:        cy@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Port: tripwire-2.3.1.2

There's a problem that the port will not compile using GCC > 2.9.4.
Replacing the STLport-4.0 that comes with the port with the STLport-4.5
in the ports collection causes a segfault. Rather than bore you with
the details as to why it's doing this, plans are to either do what
openoffice did or search for another alternative.

Cheers,
--
Cy Schubert <Cy.Schubert@komquats.com>        http://www.komquats.com/
BC Government                     .                       FreeBSD UNIX