Date:      Tue, 25 Mar 1997 21:58:23 -0700 (MST)
From:      Terry Lambert <terry@lambert.org>
To:        hasty@rah.star-gate.com (Amancio Hasty)
Cc:        terry@lambert.org, hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Cool Web page interface to mail + search engine?

> Tnks Terry now thats a little better. Don't worry you are still not
> off the hook yet 8)  There is small thing that I am thinking about which
> is a project to implement the list management. And I really will enjoy
> for you to contribute.

Well, a task list and sample data would help me, I suppose.  I told you,
I'm a rotten PERL programmer, didn't I?  8-) 8-).

Probably one index?

	Key		Contents
	-------------	-----------------------------------
	Subject		date	real_head	orphan_tail
	-------------	-----------------------------------

Or do you want branch indexing (bletch!)?

How optimal does archive insertion need to be?

> > Yes, physics is the only real science (mathematics is not a science,
> > it is a tool).  What has that got to do with the price of tea in
> > China?
>

> Oh, Maybe , just maybe a person's discipline may affect the way
> that one goes about abstract thinking.

Hmm... so you are saying people either think:

1)	Like a physicist

or

2)	The Wrong Way

?