Date:      Tue, 26 May 1998 02:25:33 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Lanny Baron <beef@cybertouch.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   problem with using colorls in xterm

   	Hello,

	I was wondering if anyone knows how to get colorls working in an xterm. I have
my alias set up in .profile as ls='colorls -FG' and in .xinitrc the xterm is as follows:
xterm -s -sl 256 -sb -ls -j -rw -geometry 100x55 &
xterm -s -sl 256 -sb -ls -j -rw -geometry 100x55-0+0 &

but it still does not work. If someone would not mind, can you tell me where I am going
wrong.

	Thanks alot :-)

	Regards,
lanny

*         Lanny Baron                 *  In the Beginning He Said "Let there be Light"
|   Have you had your BEEF today?     |  He saw it was good. A few days later He said
|      http://www.tht.net/~beef       |  "Let there be computers for mankind" And the
*                                     *  PC was made. He then turned on His heavenly
|  Want a great operating system?     |	 pc and the heavenly monitor displayed
|  try FreeBSD, it's remarkable!      |  "Welcome to FreeBSD" And he jumped for joy.
*     http://www.FreeBSD.org	      *