Date:      Wed, 22 Dec 1999 19:44:04 +0000
From:      Nik Clayton <nik@freebsd.org>
To:        Ean Kingston <ean@korax.net>
Cc:        Mark Ovens <mark@dogma.freebsd-uk.eu.org>, FreeBSD Documentation Project <freebsd-doc@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Non-traditional Drives

On Wed, Dec 22, 1999 at 02:13:13PM -0500, Ean Kingston wrote:
> Ok, why don't you send me what you have so far.  I have a parallel port
> Zip drive, will be purchasing a SCSI ZIP 250 drive soon and have access to
> an ATAPI drive for a couple more months.  I think I can borrow a parallel
> port syquest drive (and maybe a scsi one).  This would just leave the Jazz
> to guess at.

Sounds good.

> I'm also going to need to find the procedures for submitting this.  I read
> the blurb about the documentation project on www.FreeBSD.org but it sounds
> kind of vague.

Write the documentation, submit it using send-pr.

Preferred format for the docs is DocBook, lots of information at

    http://www.FreeBSD.org/tutorials/docproj-primer/

If that's the "vague" document you mention earlier, please let me know
what isn't clear, and I'll do my best to update it.

    If you want to imagine the future, imagine a tennis shoe stamping
    on a penguin's face forever.
        --- with apologies to George Orwell