Date:      Thu, 30 Jun 2005 08:41:42 +0300
From:      Andy Fawcett <andy@athame.co.uk>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org, kde@freebsd.org
Cc:        Steven Friedrich <FreeBSD@insightbb.com>
Subject:   Re: kdemultimedia ports have a common build break

Hi,

On Thursday 30 June 2005 01:49, Steven Friedrich wrote:
> Several ports are experiencing this problem
>
> checking for x86 SSE instructions... yes
> eval: 1: Syntax error: Unterminated quoted string
> ===>  Script "configure" failed unexpectedly.
> Please report the problem to kde@FreeBSD.org [maintainer] and attach the
> "/usr/ports/audio/akode-plugins-oss/work/kdemultimedia-3.4.1/config.log"
> including the output of the failure of your make command. Also, it might be
> a good idea to provide an overview of all packages installed on your system
> (e.g. an `ls /var/db/pkg`).
> *** Error code 1

Umm, so why didn't you do as it said, and send the bug-report to the
maintainer(s) including the information requested?

Please do so, at least for me all the kdemultimedia ports have built fine.

A.

--
Andy Fawcett                                     | andy@athame.co.uk
"In an open world without walls and fences,      | tap@lspace.org