Date:      Sun, 09 Feb 2020 13:00:53 -0700
From:      Ian Lepore <ian@freebsd.org>
To:        ag@x86.ch, Mike Karels <mike@karels.net>
Cc:        freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: RPI4 Install r357606 test 09.02.2020 failed

On Sun, 2020-02-09 at 20:49 +0100, ag@x86.ch wrote:

> hello mike   thanks for the information.  why is this documentation
> not available?  is there a conflict between linux and freebsd?

Broadcom makes the documentation available to the people who write the
linux drivers, but not the people who write drivers for *BSD.

If you want a cheap aarch64 platform from a vendor who DOES release
documentation to help support BSD operating systems, get a PINE64 or
other Rockchip-based board.

-- Ian

https://download.freebsd.org/ftp/snapshots/arm64/aarch64/ISO-IMAGES/13.0/FreeBSD-13.0-CURRENT-arm64-aarch64-RPI3-20200206-r357606.img.xz