Date:      Mon, 18 Sep 2000 17:47:07 +0200
From:      Johann Visagie <wjv@cityip.co.za>
To:        Neil Blakey-Milner <nbm@mithrandr.moria.org>
Cc:        "Chris D. Faulhaber" <jedgar@fxp.org>, freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org, freebsd-gnats-submit@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ports/21221: Update port: devel/omniORB

nbm on 2000-09-18 (Mon) at 15:38:53 +0200:

> I closed it when I saw Johann complain.  Johann complains a lot :P

Here's another complaint.  :-)  (This one my own fault for not checking
properly.)

In the submitted update, I had two new patches (patch-aj, patch-ak).  In a
followup I submitted a third new patch (patch-al).

It seems that none of these new patches were committed, though patch-ab
through patch-ai were indeed deleted (as per request).

In its current form, without patch-ai through patch-ak, devel/omniORB does
not build.

-- Johann