Date:      Mon, 6 Dec 1999 16:15:39 +0300
From:      "Oles' Hnatkevych" <gnut@fc.kiev.ua>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   suppress body

Hello freebsd-questions,

  How do I suppress body of an original message
  when an error message is mailed back due
  to some problems?

  Nice to see that megabyte message is sent to unexistent user
  and then mailed back. Through UUCP on 28880 on a busy line.

  I analized some sendmail source code but unable to find out
  what configuration options define the certain flags.

  Thank you in advance.

With best wishes, Oles' Hnatkevych, http://gnut.kiev.ua, gnut@fc.kiev.ua
Finance & Credit Banking Corporation, Kyiv, Ukraine.
Industrialnaya str. 27 +380 44 2417190
Artema str. 60, +380 44 4906877