Date:      Sun, 19 Feb 2012 21:29:03 -0500
From:      mvev26 <mvev26@comcast.net>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: net-p2p/tribler

Hello:

First I would like to Thank You all for all the hard work you do in
bringing people like me these awesome ports.  I just switched from
Ubuntu to PC-BSD and I am wondering if there is a way to get an updated
version to Tribler's newest version:  Tribler 5.5.13

Your help is greatly appreciated.  I believe that since MegaUpload has
been closed down, many people are looking for a safer alternative and
Tribler is supposed to be much more secure and safer to use from what I
have read.

Thanks again,

Eric    :-)

http://www.freshports.org/net-p2p/tribler/

*tribler 4.0.4_5* net-p2p <http://www.freshports.org/net-p2p/>; on this
many watch lists <http://www.freshports.org/faq.php#watchlistcount>=0
search for ports that depend on this port
<http://www.freshports.org/search.php?stype=depends_all&method=match&query=net-p2p/tribler>;
    Streaming capable P2P network client based on BitTorrent

    There is no maintainer for this port.
    Any concerns regarding this port should be directed to the FreeBSD
    Ports mailing list via ports@FreeBSD.org
    <mailto:ports@FreeBSD.org?subject=FreeBSD%20Port:%20net-p2p/tribler>
    search for ports maintained by this maintainer
    <http://www.freshports.org/search.php?stype=maintainer&method=exact&query=ports@FreeBSD.org>;
    *Port Added:* 02 May 2007 16:25:09
    *License:* not specified in port

    Tribler is a social community that facilitates filesharing through a so called
    peer-to-peer (p2p) network. A p2p network is structural different to a
    server-computer structure, where every user downloads its files from one
    central server. Within p2p the user/downloader becomes also an uploader to the
    next user. In this way there is no central computer that provides every file
    to all users.

    WWW:http://www.tribler.org/

    CVSWeb
    <http://www.FreeBSD.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/ports/net-p2p/tribler/>; *:*