Date:      Wed, 13 Mar 1996 12:48:47 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Pedro F. Giffuni" <pedro@unb15.campus.unal.edu.co>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   DeleGated: A cool proxy

Don`t ask how I found it, I just did: DeleGated is a Japanese catching
proxy server. It seems to be derived from CERN`s httpd but there is no
documentation to support this idea. It`s main advantage seems to be that
it doesn`t need any special client configuration and that it can
comunicate with other DeleGates. The information I have is:

     DeleGate3.0.17 by ysato@etl.go.jp (Yutaka Sato) February 25, 1996
     * The latest DeleGate is at ftp://etlport.etl.go.jp/pub/DeleGate/ .
     * CERN's icons in public domain are built-in.

BEWARE: The server is surely experimental!

regards,
Pedro.