Date:      Mon, 23 Oct 1995 09:54:45 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Howland Jared Agnew <jagnew@csugrad.cs.vt.edu>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   My Microsoft Mouse

I have been using a friends mouse for a while because when I first
installed FreeBSD it wouldnt find my bus mouse that came with the
machine.  I havent seen any posts for a fix in that area so I ordered an
adapter to change my mouse to serial.  I have been using X for a while
with the generic serial mouse and now my Microsoft bus mouse with a
serial adapter wont work.  If you have any ideas please write back.
Curently I'm not subscribed to the lists so will you please write to the
address above.  Thanks in advance.

H. Jared Agnew
ES

Sorry about spelling, but I'm a CS major.