Date:      Mon, 5 Dec 2011 01:10:25 -0600
From:      Zhihao Yuan <lichray@gmail.com>
To:        Ion-Mihai Tetcu <itetcu@freebsd.org>
Cc:        Wen Heping <wen@freebsd.org>, FreeBSD Ports ML <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>, portmgr@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Plan to add a bsd.pure.mk

portmgr@:

Clang 3.0 is released and about to replace the clang-2.9 in ports.
Pure 0.47 in ports does not build with 3.0, so I must make sure
ports/161799 can be committed soon. From now on, 18 hours. If I do not
get a response from portmgr@ with in 18 hours, I'll assume my request,
to add the bsd.pure.mk script into /usr/ports/Mk, is rejected. Thanks.

On Tue, Nov 15, 2011 at 4:35 PM, Zhihao Yuan <lichray@gmail.com> wrote:
> Currently, 12. Plus 3=C2=A0committed, 1 unsubmitted, 3~4 planning to port=
. The
> total existing addons are listed here:
>
> http://code.google.com/p/pure-lang/wiki/Addons
>
> I probably not going to port all of them, but this list is growing.
>

> On Tue, Nov 15, 2011 at 3:36 PM, Ion-Mihai Tetcu <itetcu@freebsd.org> wro=
te:

>> On Thu, 10 Nov 2011 13:02:38 -0600
>> Zhihao Yuan <lichray@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> > Hi,
>> >
>> > The PR which updates all pure-* ports was passed to portmgr for a long
>> > time, since it seem that to put a
>> >
>> > .if defined(USE_PURE)
>> > .include "${PORTSDIR}/Mk/bsd.pure.mk"
>> > .endif
>> >
>> > In bsd.port.mk may a be better choice. Though Pure is not as popular
>> > as some languages like PHP or Python, but it does and it will have
>> > more ports than like Go. To include bsd.pure.mk under Mk/ can lower 2
>> > lines in ~20 ports (or I have to leave it under lang/pure's private
>> > directory).
>>
>> How many pure ports are there ATM?
>>
>> --
>> IOnut - Un^d^dregistered ;) FreeBSD "user"
>> =C2=A0"Intellectual Property" is =C2=A0 nowhere near as valuable =C2=A0 =
as "Intellect"
>> FreeBSD committer -> itetcu@FreeBSD.org, PGP Key ID 057E9F8B493A297B
>

> --
> Zhihao Yuan, nickname lichray
> The best way to predict the future is to invent it.
> 4BSD -- http://4bsd.biz/

--=20