Date:      Sun, 12 Oct 1997 20:44:45 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Andrzej Bialecki <abial@korin.warman.org.pl>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: possible sc0 problem

On Sun, 12 Oct 1997, Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:

> this with syscons's out-of-box configuration.  There are a couple of
> open PRs (if I can only find them) over this one and I just finally
> decided to do something about it.  Before now, we had no default
> meta key at all.

You can add this one as a PR: this change makes Polish keyboard unusable -
we use RALT to enter national characters (like RALT-a=±), and LALT to
enter 'Alt-a'. With this change, we can't do it (since LALT-a becomes M-a,
and RALT-a stays [rightly] ±).

Andrzej Bialecki

abial@warman.org.pl  | if(halt_per_mth > 0) { fetch("http://www.freebsd.org") }
Research & Academic  | "Be open-minded, but don't let your brains to fall out."
Network in Poland    | All of the above (and more) is just my personal opinion.