Date:      Fri, 13 Mar 2009 15:14:16 -0400
From:      stephen sefick <ssefick@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-ppc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Broadcom 4306 rev 3 ibook 933mhz ibook

I would like to install BSD onto my ibook, but I would like to know if
it is possible to have the wireless card work.  I have been searching
around the internet and have found no answers except that one person
on the openbsd mainling list has an ibook where the wireless card used
to work.  I have debian installed on the computer right now so
anything that could make this question easier I can try and get that
information.
thanks for any help,

--
Stephen Sefick

Let's not spend our time and resources thinking about things that are
so little or so large that all they really do for us is puff us up and
make us feel like gods.  We are mammals, and have not exhausted the
annoying little problems of being mammals.

								-K. Mullis