Date:      Thu, 12 Jun 1997 10:18:58 -0400
From:      Feebrijee <feebrijee@logrus.mv.com>
To:        sn1perx@aol.com (Sn1perX)
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: I NEED HELP!!!!!!!!

At 07:19 PM 6/11/97 -0400, you wrote:
>if any kind soul has any password stealing programs for AOL could they
>please e-mail me

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.  I didn't see your message
amidst the hundreds of others I get every week asking me for AOL password
crackers, Netscape hacks, and other goodies.  As I tell the other extremely
intelligent and handsome induhviduals who send such email, you best bet is
to send whatever you have to "cert@cert.org".  This non-profit organization
caters to intelligent induhviduals (such as yourself) who seek such divine
wisdom.

Now, if you just send them one or two hacking files or password cracking
programs, they probably won't give you a second thought.  They might even
give you some crap about being a world-wide organization dedicated to
ridding the internet of induhviduals such as yourself.  Don't pay any
attention to them, they are just testing your ability to detect bullshit and
see if you can take a joke.  If you want to avoid such a juvenile display as
this, which I'm sure someone of your level of expertise desires to do, I
suggest providing them with a few detailed examples of any previous hacking
exploits you might have preformed.  Be sure to provide DETAILS.  These guys
can spot a luser a mile away.

Well, I hope this information has helped you.  I know that it does my heart
good to assist brilliant induhviduals in their quest for knowledge.

Good Luck!