Date:      Tue, 04 Nov 97 02:08:14 -0400
From:      "Francisco Reyes" <francisco@natserv.com>
To:        "FreeBSD questions" <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Missing /etc/sysconfig and how to configure ps/2 mouse?

While trying to configure Xfree86 I noticed that I don't have a
/etc/sysconfig file. Is this file always created? How can I create a
new one? I have an old one from my previous computer, but I would
prefer to generate one from Scratch. I don't remember which version of
FreeBSD I was running when I backed up that file (it was either 2.2.2
or the previous version).

Moreover, I don't recall if during installation I enabled the PS/2
mouse. How can this be done after initial installation?

I am running 2.2.2