Date:      24 Jul 1998 18:39:48 +0200
From:      dag-erli@ifi.uio.no (Dag-Erling Coidan =?iso-8859-1?Q?Sm=F8rgrav?= )
To:        sbabkin@dcn.att.com
Cc:        craig@cse.fau.edu, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: iso images

sbabkin@dcn.att.com writes:
> > Yep, I use that right now but I wish they were already .iso files.
> > Just for convenience I guess.
> I've tried to map the image created by mkisofs to /dev/vn* and mount
> it. It worked. Or do you mean something different ?

I think he means that some kind soul should take it upon {him,her}self
to build an ISO image of the distribution and make it available on an
FTP site so people can burn it directly without having to build the
image themselves.

DES (who thinks it's a good idea)
--
Dag-Erling Smørgrav - dag-erli@ifi.uio.no