Date:      Thu, 27 Dec 2012 12:17:21 +0100
From:      CeDeROM <cederom@tlen.pl>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   9.1-RC3: xorg-input-mouse, xfce4-panel

Hello :-)

I have found some issues with 9.1-RC3 packages/configuration using
binary packages:

1. xorg-input-mouse is old driver (?) that has the issue mentioned on
the list (current?) - the mouse is not always detected at first xorg
run. Please make sure 9.1-RELEASE use new mouse driver that has this
issue fixed (?) and/or update default configuration to use
AllowEmptyInput properly (Off).

2. I have some issues with xfce4-panel there seems to be more than one
running, the panel is in configuration state at startup, sometimes a
popup is displayed (about xfce4-panel) that stops the further running
of the xfce4, when this popup is displayed on another monitor (in
multi display configuration) this makes xfce4 startup delayed... This
happens in default xfce4 configuration, when I remove all of the
configuration, on a working configuration, etc.

Best regards :-)
Tomek