Date:      Wed, 17 Mar 1999 23:17:42 -0600
From:      Michael <ocean@visi.com>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>
Cc:        www@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD web board

It *USED* to have a valid DNS entry, then all of a sudden the last
couple of days it wouldn't work.  Did someone forget to send the fee? ;)

    I like the site myself, I'm all in favor of a system where users can
browse topics without having to download 300 messages a day.  That way,
you only download the interesting ones, and you don't have to delete all
of those things :)
    Just my two cents.

Michael Porter
ocean@visi.com