Date:      Sun, 2 Jul 2000 13:34:32 +0000 (   )
From:      Joel Eusebio <joel@tilapia.pang.pworld.net.ph>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   transparent proxy

Hi All,
Do I have to tweak the GENERIC kernel on /usr/src/sys to activate ipfw and
what does LINT do??? If so what are the values that I have to add in the
GENERIC kernel or in the LINT in order for ipfw or natd to work??? BTW I'm
setting up a transparent proxy on my 4.0-stable and I've posted this
before and tried the suggestions that was given to me by some helpfull
people but still I can't make transparent proxy to run. Thanks again