Date:      Thu, 14 Sep 2000 16:38:32 -0400
From:      "Marcus J. Ranum" <mjr@nfr.net>
To:        freebsd-jobs@freebsd.org
Subject:   Jobs @NFR.net

Greetings -
	At NFR we're looking for an experienced FreeBSD systems
programmer. Specifically, we've got a product that relies on a
lot of kernel modifications to OpenBSD's bpf implementation,
as well as a lot of system configuration work that built the
implementation into an app that is direct-booted from a CDROM.
Skills needed for the job include C programming ability (obviously)
familiarity with FreeBSD system startup and boot/load image
construction, boot CDROM creation procedures for FreeBSD. We're
willing to look at applicants who don't have all the exact
experience(s) we need, but who can clearly pick up the necessary
pieces quickly (i.e.: any reasonable level of UNIX guruhood)

	NFR is located in Rockville, MD and is an equal opportunity
employer. We're hiring in the Rockville area though we might make
exceptions for exceptional people. US citizenship is required.
For more information contact jobs@nfr.net or myself.

mjr.
-----
Marcus J. Ranum
Chief Technology Officer, Network Flight Recorder, Inc.
Work:                  http://www.nfr.net
Personal:              http://www.ranum.com