Date:      Mon, 10 Apr 2000 15:21:11 -0300
From:      lioux@uol.com.br
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Written accent characters?

Hi,

	I know I should know better.
	However, how do I activate written accent characters?
	I mean, I want to be able to type a then ~ and get &atilde; but I am
getting a~
	How do I do that?
	This must be a pretty naive question and I am sure overlooking
something but I did not find references anywhere. At least, I want to
get accent characters inside document editors such as lyx.
	Using: yesterday's FBSD 4.0 stable, today's lyx and friday's XFree86-4 with KDE.

--

Regards, Mario Ferreira

ps: please CC: me any replies.