Date:      Mon, 18 Feb 2008 15:14:16 -1000
From:      NetOpsCenter <noc@hdk5.net>
To:        rjenkins@centurygaming.biz
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Computers that us FreeBSD. HELP!!!!!!!

Ryan Jenkins wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I currently have a Computer System that is based off the FreeBSD Operating
> System and I am trying to find a new supplier of hardware.  Right now I am
> having a hard time finding a Computer Manufacture that can make a system
> that uses FreeBSD.  I currently have found a product from MPC or
> Micron/Gateway that creates systems with no Operating System, but my
> programmers are having a hard time with getting the software loaded on the
> system.  Can you please help me find a supplier that builds Desktop or
> All-in-One computers that will operate FreeBSD.
>

>                                                       Ryan Jenkins
>
>                                                       P.O. Box 21138
>                                                       P:  406 896-9900
>                                                       F:  406 896-0045
>                                                       C:  406 208-8193
>                                                       Email:
> rjenkins@centurygaming.biz
>

> Confidentiality Statement:
> This e-mail contains confidential information which also may be privileged.
> Unless you are the addressee (or authorized to receive for the addressee),
> you may not copy, use, disclose, or distribute the e-mail message or any
> information contained in the message.  If you have received this e-mail
> message in error, please advise the sender by replying to this message or by
> telephone and then promptly delete it.

Aloha,

I have built FreeBSD on several HP models and on 2 Dell boxes in the past.

I now use Bio Star mother boards and build them from scratch into ATA
cases.

I have also used ASUS mother boards but  2 of them have start and boot
after power off hardware issues. Nothing to do with FreeBSD bing the OS.

  + http://hawaiidakine.com + http://freebsdinfo.org + noc@hdk5.net +
  + http://aloha50.net   - Supporting - FreeBSD 6.* - 7.* +