Date:      Tue, 24 Aug 1999 22:57:54 -0700
From:      Mike Smith <mike@smith.net.au>
To:        Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: PCMCIA development info

> In message <199908250511.WAA00735@dingo.cdrom.com> Mike Smith writes:
> : And that's about how it's claimed to work.
>
> I gather that some portions of this alleged procedure match reality
> less well than other portions of this alleged procedure.  And that the
> discrepancy might be causing frustration to you... :-)

The part about them ringing me up to talk to me about an order that I
placed is where it all falls down.

I just want them to sell the friggin' package through Amazon or someone
that understands the basic concept of "service".  The last thing I want
or need to do is spend half an hour on the phone with someone when they
already have all the information they need to just send me the damn
stuff and bill the credit card accordingly.

--
\\  The mind's the standard       \\  Mike Smith
\\  of the man.                   \\  msmith@freebsd.org