Date:      Sat, 21 Feb 1998 12:22:42 +0000 ()
From:      "Angel Behar R." <abehar@absa.com.mx>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Help Cant stat filesystem !!!!

Im running 2.1.7.1 and I put more memory, when I reboot the file system
was "gone" and this message appear at the boot time :

Automatic reboot in progress...
/dev/sd01f:No such file or directory
Can`t stat /dev/sd0s1f
Automatic file system check failed...help!

As you can see Im ver worried about this, if you have any suggestion or
comment Please help me!!!!!!!!!

Please reply direct to this mail, for obvious reasons i can not check
may  mail wich it is on the list. Thanks.