Date:      Mon, 11 Aug 1997 13:36:44 +0100 (BST)
From:      Stephen Roome <steve@visint.co.uk>
To:        Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
Cc:        David Nugent <davidn@labs.usn.blaze.net.au>, multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: xquake + sound??

On Mon, 11 Aug 1997, Amancio Hasty wrote:
> Doesn't feel good that we are the only two in this mailing list
> running xquake with sound 8)

Well, I've got an AWE64 at home and I'm using awedrv-0.4.0a (from
Randall), which does sound well enough for everything else.

If the latest sound code is going to work without breaking my midi support
(much), I'll be another person with xquake and sound.

So, what's the liklihood of it working for me ?

(I've got the quake mission pack and I'm not going to start playing it
until I have sound.. getting kinda desperate.. will I install more
disk for windoze or not =)

--
Steve Roome - Vision Interactive Ltd.
Tel:+44(0)117 9730597 Home:+44(0)976 241342