Date:      Wed, 29 Dec 1999 20:24:47 -0800
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        obrien@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: gcc compile error

Hi David,

Last time, the problem does not exist with the  gcc-devel port
which directly implies that the problem has been fixed so I see
no point on reporting the bug to Cygnus.  I can in the future
report the bug to Cygnus if the bug has not been fixed
in a subsequent snapshot.

I will play with gcc-devel some tonite to see if I can use
it for all my ports.

Some background:

I am working on XFree86 to help bring about yuv + scaling
hardware support -- my main priority is X for I  if get too
side tracked I may miss my window of opportunity to
hack .

	Take Care

--

 Amancio Hasty