Date:      Wed, 06 Jan 1999 23:04:08 -0500
From:      "Frederick K. Horman" <webmaster@wmtr.com>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   What's Up with radius 3.6B & FreeBSD 2.2.8-RELEASE

I just got done rebuilding a server I lost over New Years, and noticed that
FreeBSD has modified the radius ports in etc/services to 1812 1813. The
3.6B port of radius with the patches doesn't seem to include this change. I
found that the src/radius.h file still set the port to 1645 1646. I created
a patch file that changes this to the new port addresses. I tested the
program and all worked until I tried to login. I could not get any
authentication or even a log entry to indicate the problem. Does anyone
have any ideas about this?

Thank You

F. K. Horman