Date:      Fri, 1 May 2015 14:04:40 +0900
From:      "Daisuke Aoyama" <aoyama@peach.ne.jp>
To:        "Luiz Otavio O Souza" <lists.br@gmail.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-arm@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: RPi2 support and some minor bugfix

> Why have you added the checks to force cpufreq to attach only to CPU0
> ? Aren't we going to need it for other CPUs ?

It seems that VC mbox have no individual setting.
So we don't need multiple instance.

> I've a similar patch for DMA, but if I change only
> BCM2835_ARM_IO_BASE, while it seems to work (sdhci attach fine and it
> can complete the transfers) the data is just garbage, you can't
> actually use the SD card, have you tried to verify the data read with
> this patch ?

Sorry, I didn't check on non-SMP kernel and plain kernel.
I'm using ULE/SMP kernel only.
My source inherit from patched RPi kernel for NAS4Free.
It might need more patch.

My using MicroSD card is Toshiba EXCERIA Type HD 16GB.
(product in amazon: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00AIH3CUA)

My kernel config is:
http://www.peach.ne.jp/archives/rpi/config/RPI2-test2

My using image(built by crochet) is:
http://www.peach.ne.jp/archives/rpi/FreeBSD-armv6-11.0-RPI2-test2-r282205-20150501.img.gz

Source is not yet uploaded. I will upload soon.

Regards,
--
Daisuke Aoyama