Date:      Fri, 15 Sep 1995 14:07:08 +0100 (BST)
From:      Paul Richards <paul@netcraft.co.uk>
To:        current@freefall.freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: libforms - thumbs up or down?

> As Paul Richards wrote:
> >
> > Well, someone's contacted me about using it so I'll let them decide where
> > they think it should go and what to do with it. As far as I'm concerned,
> > you can do what you want with it.
>
> Do you have an idea _how_ to fix it?  Your last commit didn't get it
> back into a working state.  I have no idea how it's supposed to work:
> i can find a (wrong wrt. -lncurses) prototype for draw_box(), but no
> actual implementation inside libforms.  Hence the draw_box() from
> libncurses will be linked, which expects a totally different arg list.
> I'm stuck here since i've got no idea how it was _intented_ to work.

My libncurses has no draw_box at all. Curses has a box() function, as does
ncurses.

I wonder if libncurses has been updated recently. My cvs tree doesn't
have a draw_box either? Where's the draw_box code you're seeing?

--
  Paul Richards, Netcraft Ltd.
  Phone: 0370 462071 (Mobile), +44 1225 447500 (work)