Date:      Tue, 21 Jan 1997 23:06:38 -0500 (EST)
From:      bill@twwells.com (T. William Wells)
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   does this vidcard work with x?

Well, I _think_ I followed the instructions for setting up X;
however, it didn't work. So, before I spend a lot of time futzing
with my configuration, I'd like to know if the particular card I
have can be made to work and if there are any undocumented things
I need to (or should) do in order to make it work.

I'm running FreeBSD2.1.5 and the card is a "Nitro 64", 2MB, from
STB systems, which uses the Cirrus Logic 5434 chipset.