Date:      Fri, 16 Dec 2005 10:18:06 +0000
From:      "Bruce O'Neel" <edoneel@sdf.lonestar.org>
To:        freebsd-sparc64@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   X support on an Ultra2 with a creator board

Hi,

Do graphics work on Ultra2's with the creator board with 6.0?

I've gotten grumpy over the last week or two with the central system
in my cluster being an x86 and am considering moving the central
system to a multiprocessor Ultra2.  This would mean that the ultra2
console and, hopefully, X, would work otherwise my idea won't quite
work.

Right now the Ultra 2 runs FreeBSD but it's a diskless node.

Thanks very much!  It's not so clear from the web pages.

cheers

bruce

--
edoneel@sdf.lonestar.org